1. Master Of Physiotherapy (MPT)
About Course and Duration : Two years (2)
Eligibility : BPT with 50% marks, from a recognized University.
- Physiotherapy in Neurological and Psychosomatic Disorders
- Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports
- Physiotherapy in Cardio - Respiratory Disorders and Intensive Care
- Community Based Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy in Women’s Health
Scope / Outcome :
- To prepare a post-graduate student to acquire in-depth knowledge of the structure and function of the human movement (including movement of fluids and air into the body).
- Demonstrate the ability in the conduct of diagnostic procedures on the basis of kinesiological, physiological, environmental and psycho-sociocultural aspects so as to reach the functional diagnosis enhancing professional autonomy.
- To form a base of professional practice by referral as well as first contact mode using evidence based practices.
- Plan and execute independent research projects / dissertation in order to validate techniques and technology in practice of physiotherapy on any selected subspecialty.
- To inculcate appropriate professional relationships in multi- disciplinary set up, patient management and co-partnership basis.